B. Wetenkamp, CEO
Welcome to your career at The Swiss Quality
Shape Your Today and Tomorrow with Us.
Innovators and visionaries, analytical minds, engineers, and pioneers in new business strategies. At The Swiss Quality, we value the unique strengths you bring to the table.
Embrace unparalleled opportunities with us! We invite you to challenge the status quo and elevate our collective capabilities. With us, the sky isn’t the limit—it’s just the beginning.
Whether you’re a seasoned professional with years of experience or a student eager to delve into the corporate realm, a journey with The Swiss Quality promises to be both invigorating and deeply rewarding.
Could we be the next significant chapter in your career? Explore our open positions below and see where your talents align.
FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT THE SWISS QUALITY
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through all potential venues and channels
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule (KPIs)
- Coordinate with team members and other departments
- Analyse the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Report to management on customer needs, problems, interests
- Report to management on competitors
- Report to management on potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Escalate without delay where and as needed
Secretary / PA to CEO
- Receive visiting customers / partners / press and hospitality
- Answer calls on behalf of the company and redirect them when needed
- Manage the daily agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare correspondence, memos and forms
- Liaise with the various departments on their plans and implementations
- Update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of reports and presentations
- Maintain a filing system with the right nomenclature
- Check office and kitchen supplies and order as needed
- Make travel arrangements and changes thereof
- Document expenses, invoices and hand in reports / presentations
- Improvement of and reporting on the company’s website, SEO, pagespeed, design, customer satisfaction, visits, bounce rates, etc.
- Regular improvement of and reporting on UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Constant communication with colleagues, departments on all aspects related to marketing the company’s products and services.
- Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Full ownership of all aspects related to the security of all the company’s assets, including our website, E-Commerce applications and all communication channels and social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Capture off-site and on-site studio-quality photographs and video
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative team to ensure readiness of the video when and where needed
- Regularly collaborate with the marketing team
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Manage the company’s video channels for best return on Investment
- Create new graphics
- Amend Existing graphics
- Liaise with other departments on exact needs and deadlines
- Advises management on graphics related issues
- Optimises graphics for best SEO
- Helps optimise general user experience
- Helps optimise website and mobile user interface