B. Wetenkamp, CEO
Welcome to your career at The Swiss Quality
A career that fits your present and future.
Creatives and troubleshooters, problem solvers, Engineers and new business architects. We let you freely empower our team with your talents.
Come and seize opportunities at The Swiss Quality! Please come and disrupt us! The limit is the sky.
Whether you are a senior experienced professional or you are still student and want to discover the enterprise world, working with The Swiss Quality will probably be both a challenging and a rewarding experience for you.
Are we your next step in your career? See if you can fill one of the open roles below.
FIND YOUR DREAM JOB AT THE SWISS QUALITY
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through all potential venues and channels
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule (KPIs)
- Coordinate with team members and other departments
- Analyse the market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Report to management on customer needs, problems, interests
- Report to management on competitors
- Report to management on potential for new products and services
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Escalate without delay where and as needed
Secretary / PA to CEO
- Receive visiting customers / partners / press and hospitality
- Answer calls on behalf of the company and redirect them when needed
- Manage the daily agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare correspondence, memos and forms
- Liaise with the various departments on their plans and implementations
- Update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of reports and presentations
- Maintain a filing system with the right nomenclature
- Check office and kitchen supplies and order as needed
- Make travel arrangements and changes thereof
- Document expenses, invoices and hand in reports / presentations
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers.
- Use best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Produce content, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
- Proofreading / editing all types of texts on the Swiss Quality website
- Proofreading / editing texts for The Swiss Quality other publications (such as social media releases on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Reporting on the quality of writing by other colleagues
- Reporting on their work to management
- Collaborating with the secretary and other departments on quality of published texts
- Liaising with the advertising and production departments
- Create new graphics
- Amend Existing graphics
- Liaise with other departments on exact needs and deadlines
- Advises management on graphics related issues
- Optimises graphics for best SEO
- Helps optimise general user experience
- Helps optimise website and mobile user interface
- Capture off-site and on-site studio-quality photographs and video
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative team to ensure readiness of the video when and where needed
- Regularly collaborate with the marketing team
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
- Manage the company’s video channels for best return on Investment
- Improvement of and reporting on the company’s website, SEO, pagespeed, design, customer satisfaction, visits, bounce rates, etc.
- Regular improvement of and reporting on UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Constant communication with colleagues, departments on all aspects related to marketing the company’s products and services.
- Planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Full ownership of all aspects related to the security of all the company’s assets, including our website, E-Commerce applications and all communication channels and social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
How to apply
To apply to any of the above jobs, please look for our jobs ads on our pages on social media. You can apply there too.